Have you heard of LISTOGRAPHY? It's a website and book series that helps you create your autobiography through list making. Listography is chock full of ideas to get your creative juices flowing...
- List pets you've had and their names.
- List places you've lived.
- List your favorite websites.
- List your best purchases.
- List all your past hang-outs.
- List your crushes.
- List your most embarrassing moments or habits.
Start making a list of topics for lists! Collage your lists together on a larger piece of paper or write several lists on individual list paper to combine in one jumbo pack envelope of listy goodness!
To keep the fun going, include a few blank lists for your pen friend to fill out and return to you!
I hope I've inspired you to make some list mail today. Don't forget to put it on your "To-Do" List. It's magical!!
Go Postal, everybody!
XOXO Mrs. Murphy